EY-Parthenon clients in the private equity sector include private equity players operating in the large and mid-cap segment, as well as small-cap players.
Competition for good investments has become significantly tougher in the private equity sector in recent years, and accurate risk assessment continues to be a major success factor. At the same time, it has become more and more important to identify all the opportunities offered by a potential target.
Our approach covers both opportunities and risks, as well as potential commercial value creation levers. Partners at EY-Parthenon have extensive transaction experience and can help create proposals within a short timeframe that hold up under the scrutiny of both clients and banks providing financing.
Summarized, we work with EY-Parthenon clients along the entire investment life cycle:
• Target scans and industry sector assessments
• Buy-side commercial due diligence (pre-due diligence and full due diligence)
• 100-day plans
• Market studies as a basis for refinancing and IPO prospectuses
• Value creation projects during the holding period
• Commercial vendor due diligence