Strategic opportunities in the cold storage industry
This insight highlights EY-Parthenon’s view on the cold storage industry, based on extensive and recent project experience.
In this insight, we elaborate on why we believe cold storage can be characterised as a crucial part of the food value chain, an attractive investment opportunity, a consolidating industry, a challenging industry to grasp and full of strategic opportunities and challenges.
Interested and want to know more? We are happy to answer your questions or provide more information on our experience in the industry.
- The future looks blended: What will it take to win in the online continuous learning space?
- Cloudy skies - anticipated structural changes in global air freight dynamics
- Greasing the wheels of the labour market: how COVID-19 accelerates both the need for labour mobility and the novel solutions that address it
- A full fridge: COVID-19 and cold storage
- The return to Customer Acquisition Costs
- No room for complacency yet...
- EY-Parthenon Retail Performance Ranking 2019 - Dutch Retailer Review
- Let the games begin...
- Thirst for growth
- From discount- to service-driven loyalty
- Catwalk meets mountain trail
- Is the supermarket getting old?
- “Pausing fashion”: a COVID-19 catwalk prisoner’s dilemma
- Future of Mobility
- Keeping it Cool
Check back soon for more!