Challenges and opportunities in a rapidly changing environment
Last week we organized a brainstorm session to discuss a variety of themes on the Future of Mobility at our EY WaveSpace in Amsterdam.
EY-Parthenon would like to thank all the contributors (BMW, Uber, Prorail, HTM, GVB, Q-Park and RoyalHaskoningDHV) for their innovative ideas and constructive discussions.
With all challenges and opportunities ahead, what will be your ‘no regret move’ in this rapidly changing mobility environment?
Interested and want to know more? We are happy to answer your questions or provide more information on our experience in the industry.
- The future looks blended: What will it take to win in the online continuous learning space?
- Cloudy skies - anticipated structural changes in global air freight dynamics
- Greasing the wheels of the labour market: how COVID-19 accelerates both the need for labour mobility and the novel solutions that address it
- A full fridge: COVID-19 and cold storage
- The return to Customer Acquisition Costs
- No room for complacency yet...
- EY-Parthenon Retail Performance Ranking 2019 - Dutch Retailer Review
- Let the games begin...
- Thirst for growth
- From discount- to service-driven loyalty
- Catwalk meets mountain trail
- Is the supermarket getting old?
- “Pausing fashion”: a COVID-19 catwalk prisoner’s dilemma
- Future of Mobility
- Keeping it Cool
Check back soon for more!